Whether you’re adding it to your baked potato, enjoying it with Mexican food, or eating it as a snack, get ready to love this guacamole.
- 4 ripe medium avocados, peeled, seeds removed, mashed
- 1 medium tomato, seeds removed, finely chopped
- ½ sweet white onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium chiles (like jalapeno, Serrano, or Anaheim), seeds and veins removed, finely chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt and ground white pepper (to taste; optional)
- Hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco) (to taste; optional)
Combine avocados, tomato, onion, chiles (if desired), cilantro, lime juice, and cumin in a large bowl; mix well. Mixture may be slightly chunky.
Season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce if desired.
Serve with fresh carrots sticks, jicama sticks, or baked tortilla chips.